All items linked here
Whenever I'm feeling slightly under the weather and have to spend my days in bed sipping on green tea, I tend to lust over the variety of pretty things on Net-a-Porter or Shopbop. Here are my current picks.
1. Ray Bans Clubmaster Sunglasses. I have been craving these sunnies since last summer and I just cant seem to get enough of them. Its the slightly vintage look the half frame gives and just the fact that they look surprisingly good on me, surprising because I can never seem to find glasses that don't make my face look the size of a pea. I
want need these now.
2. J Brand Aiden Boyfriend Jeans. Boyfriend jeans may be the most manrepelling clothing item ever made, but they are so chic. These ones from J Brand are cropped, distressed and light wash, which makes them the quintessential summer denim.
3. Jimmy Choo Biel Wedges. What is it that makes these shoes so gorgeous? Is it the stark white colour? Is it the unexpected yet so practical wedge? Or just the refined simplicity the shoes carries? Whatever it is, I long the day these are in my closet.
4. Lulu Frost Crystal Necklace. This stunning piece is the ultimate representation of a crystal necklace. The intricate details and the exaggerated crystals are just so me.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Mac. Ah, the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch. The bag that every youtuber/ blogger has been coveting since it's release. Its practical, its pretty, and its pink. What more could a girl want?