The past few months the fashion world has been filled with pink. The feminine hue has been injected into people lives in the form of long coats, fur throws and jewellery. For someone who isn't too into thinking pink, adding pink through your beauty routine is a marvel idea. Nail polishes and lip glosses are subtle but are perfectly everyday way to don this look.
1. Chanel Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss, 57 Insolence: What a mouthful! This colour is a quintessential pink colour. I love wearing it as the focus of the makeup, or to complement a look. Also, as the name might suggest, it is long wear, which means ideal for school!
2. Victoria Secret Shiny Kiss, Candy Baby: I cannot begin to explain my love for these lip glosses. They're sticky, shiny, tasty, and pretty. Add the affordability and you've got yourself a winning product.
3. Korres Lip Butter, Jasmine: For those who want something sheer and hydrating, this lip butter is great. It adds a thin layer of neutral pinkness to the lips, and suits all skin tones.
4. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish, Sweet Dreams: This colour is that one bright shade that works through every season. Its unexpected for the autumnal months and makes you reminisce about warmer days.
5. MUA Nail Polishes: MUA nail polishes come in a variety of different hues, purple-y pinks to pale rose colours. They're compact, but with a big brush that lets you apply them evenly and thickly. The fact that they only cost a pound each is just the cherry on the top.
6. Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish, Pulsating: This nail polish is absolute perfection if you're a little lazy with your nails, like me. All you need is one coat, one application to get a strong, bold, and opaque colour. The metallic-y essence of the colour makes it a more fall/winter colour but the bright colour adds a pop to those grey, autumn days.