To try and cram up my trip to Paris in 16 pictures out of the hundreds of photos taken in my recent sojourn to Paris is literally the hardest thing ever but I will try to sum up my musings excusing the nostalgic language. As cliched as this might sound, Paris is definitely one of the most beautiful cities I've ever visited-not just architecturally but just everything in general. On every street my family and I roamed, there was always something so magical worth seeing and taking pictures of- be it the Parisian balconies crafted with intricate designs which make up this city, or an inviting display of delicious macaroons. There is definitely a certain flare of elegance in the way the Parisians dress themselves- from old ladies dressed in classic yet stylish coats to modern day ladies dressed in immaculate clothing. We did visit a fair amount of touristy places despite the bustling amount of queues to get in- including the Eiffel tower, Arc De Triumph, louvre, the beautiful grounds of Jardin De Tuileries and many more.
1. Blue Skies at the Louvre ( where the Mona Lisa and many are pieces are situated)
2. Despite the gloomy weather, there was spectacular views overlooking onto the beautiful city of Paris seen from the Arc De Triumph!
3. The Eiffel Tower #iphonephotography
4. Karl Lagerfeld's famous Chanel Suits were exhibited in the Haute Couture exhibit (Highly recommend this exhibition for fashion aficionados!)
5. A colourful carousel which I stubbled upon in the heart of the Tuileries!
6. Thousands of lovers come to this bridge every year to put a padlock on on the bridge to express their fond love for each other.
8. Resplendent Parisian architecture never fails to impress me!
9. You would only get this picture if you are an avid fan of "The Devil wears Prada". This majestic fountain was pictured in the last few scenes of the movie!
10. One of my favourite museums in Paris; Musee D'Orsay.
11. Inviting displays of chocolate and macaroons (yes please).
12. The Arc de Triumphe.
13. Rue De Rivolo is definitely a shopping must-see in Paris, famous for its unique architectural backdrop and divine stores.
14. A picture from Versailles, you can check out my post about Versailles here.
15. Truffle Pasta, yum yum
16. The beautiful stain glass inside Gallerie Lafayette, one of the most luxurious department stores I've ever come across!
Have you ever been to Paris?