Shoes in the summer are always the best. As oppose to bulky winter boots, summer shoes are always so bright, adventurous, and fun. Here are some of my favourites:
1. Charlotte Olympia Libra Flats are perfect for when you want to make a statement, and let everyone know what star sign you are. Obviously since we aren't all a Libra, Charlotte Olympia kindly made different flats for every star sign!
2. This years It shoe has definitely got to be the Valentino Rockstud Pump. The bright pop of pink add a feminine twist to the edgy studded pumps.
3. The Kate Spade Licorice Patent Heel is the best way to add neon to any boring summer outfit. The classic silhouette of the shoe, mixed with the fluorescent hue is the best way to incorporate the neon trend into your summer wardrobe.
4. Isabel Marant Elvis Sandals are a interesting and eye catching pair of sandals. The chunky heel, studs, and bohemian feel make them the quintessential summer sandal.
5. For those who don't want to show off their toes during the summer, these Isabel Marant sneakers are perfect. When you want to go for a casual vibe these sneakers are a great way to add height, and comfort.
6. Tory Burch Emmy Sandals are great for when you're going to the beach, because unlike Katy Perry, we do mind sand in our stilettos! They are the typical summer shoe, and a great alternative to your old Havaianas.
7. Nude high heeled sandals like these BCBG ones are an essential in summer. Whether you are shopping with friends, or going for a formal dinner, heeled sandals will always be of use. Plus, they are so pretty!
8. A post on summer shoes isn't complete without the Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals. These sandals are the ultimate summer shoes. The colour, the style, the designer. These shoes are just fabulous.