3.5.14

colour inspiration

POWDER BLUE

CHARCOAL(just my obnoxious way of saying black)
 WHITE
GREY
 all pictures are from various tumblr's
Hectic is probably the most suitable word to describe the past few weeks for me. From revising for my first ever exams and doing my exams to spending a week in Tokyo, I blame these activities for my withdrawal from blogging. But since my exams have thankfully finished for now, I will try to post as regularly as I can! Above, I have categorised a series of my favourite pictures at the moment according to their colours. Light colours like blue, grey and white can really neutralise any outfit and can match almost any other colours of an outfit, which makes it so versatile. In the past few months, black ensembles have also become essential in my wardrobe, be it a casual outfit out or a more dressy outfit for dinner. I don't know about you, but these covetable outfits above make me drool with envy. They are all very wearable and look so comfortable, which is essential this season.
What are your favourite colours to dress for?
xoxo
Nicole
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig