31.1.12

Mani Monday: A splash of glitter.

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a super cute manicure perfect for any event. I wore this look to a wedding last Saturday. Since I was wearing a blue dress with gold detailing on it I wanted to emphasise that gold but I didn't have a gold nail polish to wear! Instead I obviously had gold glitter and decided to wear this fun little look on my nails! 




























   














First, paint your nails with your favourite base coat to protect your nails from getting stained and to bring the colour out a little more, think of it as a shadow primer but for nails. I'm using Nivea Beaute's Top, Base and Care coat. 
Next, paint your nails with the main/base colour, since my dress was blue I chose China Glaze's For Audrey. Now for that splash of gold glitter I sprinkled on gold glitter on my nails 20 seconds after I put on two coats of For Audrey. Lastly, to make the glitter stay on my nails I put on the same base coat I used at the beginning and used it as a top coat. There you have it, glitter splashed nails! 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh how I love China Glaze and their beautiful color choices! What a fun look!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig