- Muji Pens: If you do not own these pens, I URGE you to go to the nearest Muji and buy these babies. I use them for all my note-taking, and they are great for just writing anything.
- S'well waterbottles: A lot of youtubers have been raving about how good these bottles are so when I saw them in New York, I knew I had to buy one to see what all the hype was about. After using them several times, I can now understand why theres been so much hype surrounding the bottle. Cold liquids can be kept cool for 24 hours while hot liquids for 12 hours. Definitely a fine example of where style meets functionality. In school, I always have to bring a water bottle with me just to keep hydrated, which is especially prevalent in hot climates like Singapore.
- Pamela Barsky pencil cases: I first saw these canvas bags in New York a few years ago, and although they aren't specifically meant to be pencil cases, I use them for the purpose of a pencil case anyways. There are a myriad of prints to choose from, which will suit every type of person. I've been using mine for 3 years now and absolutely love it!
- Kate Spade organisers: Organisers in general are the perfect way to plan out your week and keep you in check. They're pretty self-explanatory in their function but the Kate Spade ones are especially cute and a great motivator to use your organiser more.
- To-do list: If I could recommend any one thing to use to get organised for school, it would definitely be to-do lists. Not only are they easy to get (or create), they could save hours of wasteful hours spent not knowing what to do first. And, I don't know if it's just me, but being able to tick off tasks I've completed on my list is deeply satisfying!
- Herschel backpacks: Having tried out a few different backpacks, Herschel definitely is my favourite. I've had this bag for almost a year now, and it provides great support on the back in addition to being very cute. Plus, there's even a section for you to store your laptop which is a bonus.
If you would like to read more school-related posts, let me know in the comments!