25.10.15

magic city

 Bag: c/o Louvreuse, Tank: Topshop, Pants: Banana Republic, Shoes: Nike, Bracelet: &Other Stories 
These visuals were taken in a span of about 5 minutes, probably the longest I've spent outdoors this week (thank you haze). It's been a while since I lasted posted an outfit post, so I thought it was time to add an outfit post onto the blog. This outfit is great city look, perfect for traipsing around the hustle and bustle of the city, coupled by my super comfortable air forces which I've been wearing religiously. 

This bag was sent to me by the brand Louvreuse, and I absolutely love it. The floral embellishments establish a very oriental and chic look. Functionality is something I always look for in a bag as I usually bring more than I ever need when I go out, and this bag exceeds all my expectations. I like to think of the bag as a Marry Poppins bag, as it proves to hold more than it looks. 

What do you think of this look, and would you like to see more outfit posts in the future?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! The pants are amazing....and that purse is fab!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is absolutely amazing. I love the vintage vibe it gives the outfit!
    Your style is so lovely :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your outfit dear.
    I love your blog too!

    www.mommyrockininstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Loving the cut of those chambray pants!!!Hope you con come visit my bloggie now too! I just posted yesterday on an ethical fashion brand in Guatemala. :D

    Blessings,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so hip - I love it! Love the navy and mustard colour combination, and the cap just tops of the coolness. Thanks for stopping by my blog - Your comment meant a lot! I love your new blog look by the way :)

    Hannah x
    www.hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit, love the unique print on that bag and the drawstring detailing is so chic!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig