20.11.13

3 Things I've Been Loving

1. FOOD// Macaroons

Ah, macaroons. This delightful little desert has taken my heart completely. Every chance I get I find myself reaching towards a box of sweet confectionary heaven. They come every different flavour under the sun, from pistachio to coffee. From the moment you put of these sweets into your mouth, theres an epic explosion of taste and textures. If you have a sweet tooth, I highly recommend giving macaroons a try!

2. BOOK// The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald is starting to become my favourite author. After being totally enchanted by The Great Gatsby, I felt inclined to read another of his great masterpieces. I won't say anything about the plot but this book is amazing! It isn't as good as Gatsby in my opinion, but it is a marvellous book!

3. PERFUME// Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani

I received this perfume for my 15th birthday from friends, and I have been obsessed with it since! I hardly wear perfume, usually I tend to lean towards by Victoria Secret Body Splashes, but this has become my everyday staple. The smell is so unique compared to my other perfumes. I often choose floral and girly perfumes so it came almost as a shock that I liked this one! I definitely think that everyone should go smell this!

What do think of these 3 things, tell me your 3 things down below!
xoxo
Eli
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Mmm that picture makes me want macaroons!! I love them cause they're tasty....and adorable :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about that book! I loved the Great Gatsby as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like The Great Gatsby, but was forced to read it in school. I just need to see the movie (mmm, Leo...). I still haven't tried macaroons but I bet they're delicious! And I will keep in mind to go sniff that scent! I hope you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes and yes!!! With the chilly weather outside, I just want to enjoy a cup of tea with a side of macarons; a good read, and bundle up in a faux fur throw in front of a fireplace....oh winter

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig