20.10.13

runway inspiration

all photos found from various tumblrs
While spending an excessive amount of my time on tumblr (which is extremely addicting), I've had a fetish for reblogging model-esque photos of models posing backstage or on the runway. As you can probably tell if you're a huge Alexander Wang lover, a majority of these photos are all from his latest SS13 collection which was absolutely spectacular. This is one of the first few collections where I've wanted to buy every look donned on the runway- which sadly won't happen but a girl can dream. I thought I would share some doses of my favourite Wang photos and more. I've also categorised these photos into different colour schemes, naming white, black, peach and grey. Each colour connotes a different vibe to a collection and the pictures above are definitely more pale and subdued, which was an overwhelmingly big colour scheme in this season's collections.

//find my tumblr here!
//I have just come back from a school expedition to the world's greenest school in Bali which probably explains my brief hiatus in posting!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post! This type of tumblr posts are my fav.
    And that Alexander Wang collection is just perfection.

    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig