11.9.13

Misha Nonoo NYFW

During the week of New York Fashion Week, Style.Com is literally my new best buddy. I think its safe to say that I've spent way too much time idolizing all the clothes that have come through this website, dreaming of (hopefully) attending NYFW one day. One thing that I love about this week is seeing all of the up and coming designers showcase their lookbooks. With the advent of fashion coverage websites like style.com and fashionista, it's so easy to discover new designers. This is also how I managed to find Misha Nonoo, a designer whose designs I am currently coveting for. Nonoo's designs display immaculate tailoring and strike a balance of refreshing and pleasing colour schemes. Not too dark and heavy, yet not too light in colours. Flora and Fauna adorned the backdrop of this catwalk, which certainly contributes to the very blissful vibe of her clothes. The models were fresh-faced and absolutely radiant against the clothes and their make up was very natural, focusing all of the attention on the extremely wearable clothes.
The designer explains "There's no black at all", which is honestly so energising to see. Nonoo has masterfully fused a myriad of mixed prints into her clothes, which also resembles a splattered canvas, although not overdoing the concept. There's not a single look I don't love in Nonoo's collection, and I cannot believe I had never come across her wonderful designs up till now.
What was your favourite look in this collection?
xoxo
Nicole
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the collection and its a great post..thanks for the info...i adore all the clothes displayed :D

    XOXO
    Mimzy
    canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE the color palette!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love your blog its so classy, your posts are great and your both gorgeous!

    -Magenta http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those beautiful sheer pieces! and the florals are always my fave for spring.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the pastels!!

    http://www.mermaidmotel.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig