16.3.13

street style roundup




As fashion week drew to an unfortunate end, we decided to compile our favourite street style pictures (which basically means we went on style.com to look at the erratic photos taken by the fabulous Tommy Ton) seen over the past weeks. Street style is one of our favourite things that excite us about fashion weeks, the way people translate runway trends and high fashion pieces into wearable looks is completely mind blowing. Prints were the all the rage in street style. From checkered sweaters to cheetah print booties everyone took time to indulge in this playful and sophisticated trend. Fashion week also introduced a play on textures and silhouettes. The blown out sleeve was something widely seen not just on the street, but on the runway as well. The street style this year at fashion weeks around the globe was at its finest, and brought some beautiful shows to a magnificent end. 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love Tommy Ton, he gets the best shots and Miroslava has been pretty much the star of street style in my eyes! I love her! Great post :)

    xo
    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is lovely! I absolutely love Tommy Ton! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely post! I want half these outfits!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! Love them all! Welcome to my blog. Hope can can follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! It's so fun looking through these (;
    Keep up the amazing work xx
    Have a beautiful sunday!


    ♡♡♡ www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shots. There's so much great style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Street style is always one of the things that excite me most about fashion week. Great picks!

    Do stop by my blog, I would love to know what you think about my latest post.
    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there.. u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me via gfc and let me know,i'll follow back for sure.. :) we can even follow eachother on lookbook,facebook,instagram and twitter.. let me know i alwz follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love the 4th last picture...I love matchy outfits!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog - you have another follower :)

    xoxo http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! I am your newest follower :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig