12.11.12

city of lights part #1

the view of Santa Monica Pier from our hotel!
4 weeks ago, I had the greatest pleasure  of going to the city of Los Angeles with my family for the midterm holiday, where I've dreamed of visiting for so long I can't even remember! I can't even describe my love for this bustling and magical city (not trying to sound naive)! It's hard not to fall in love with this sweet charm of LA, where there's always something fascinating happening on every street. 











Houses from the top: Jessica Alba's, Matt Damon, and the house Michael Jackson died in.
Whilst I was traipsing around the famous and expensive Rodeo Drive (which is basically an overpriced Orchard Road or Regent Street), trying to take pictures with my mum's ever so bulky DSLR of all the beautiful window displays wishing I could buy something (#firstworldproblems), its hard not to notice the stereotypical 'hollywood girl' 
(think 'fake tan, fake boobs, platinum blond streaks,high heels...'). Being a tourist, I had to do all the famous attractions in LA which I thoroughly enjoyed like seeing all the celeb houses, visiting the hollywood sign, walking down Rodeo drive and The Grove, Beverly Hills, and of course the Hollywood walk of fame. LA was an overwhelming and memorable experience which left me starstruck the entire trip although I was hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity! 

Have you ever been to LA? Leave your thoughts below!

Find us on //Facebook// and //Twitter//!
~photos taken by my mum~

xoxo
Nicole
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love LA! People there can get a little sketchy but all in all its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live there! It's an amazing city full of amazing people and places :)
    Great pictures!
    Do stop by my blog, would love to know your thoughts on my latest post.
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are so stunning! I've never been to LA before but I really want to visit it someday. I would have been so starstruck if I had visited Los Angeles, even if I didn't run into any celebrities haha. Anyway, the city seems beautiful! Thanks for sharing these lovely photographs with us, Nicole! You seem like you had a great time! Did you do any LA shopping? (:

    Love, Fatima fashionpilgrim
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment! i follow you back!
    I wish i will visit LA someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, LA is on my list of places to visit@ Thanks for sharing!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back darlings!!
    BTW LA is a city I must visit before I die!!! LOL ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in California and have only been to rodeo drive once! I guess I take it for granted. So glad you enjoyed your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig